Property ID: 18005792
Auction on Nov 04, 2017 @ 2:15 pm
Tightly held by the same family for a generation, the sale of Clevedon,’ a turn-of-the-century Victorian terrace, is an exciting opportunity to become a custodian of Rockdale’s history. Alternatively, the 485 sqm block is the ideal site for rebuilding and beginning a new story of your own.
The property’s flat land and wide frontage offers endless possibilities in a sought-after suburb. Whichever way you view its potential, there’s no uncertainty about its excellent location, at the halfway point between Brighton Beach and Rockdale Station, and within easy walking distance of both.
Entering the home is a journey back in time, with a lounge and dining space opening onto the sunny yard via French doors. The adjoining kitchen is in its original state, complete with an iconic Kooka stove.
Despite its antique appearance, the home features an ideal layout for modern living, with three bedrooms upstairs, and open-plan living downstairs. With a combination of creativity and trade skills, it will evolve into a charming and truly remarkable residence.
• Period charm, including iron lacework, ceiling rose and original fireplace
• Rambling cottage garden, complete with mature citrus trees.
• Off-street parking with drive-through access to yard
• Solid sandstock brick construction
• Located in One of Rockdale’s Premier streets
• Enclosed balcony off main bedroom with elevated district views
• Within walking distance to vibrant cafes, beaches of Brighton Le sands
• Quiet location, walking distance to schools, shops, parks, public transport
|Land Area||485.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||202|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|