Property ID: 18005716
An oasis of light, space and style, this recently completed developers own residence raises the bar for modern apartment living.
Making the most of its north-easterly aspect, the property is wrapped in ceiling-height glass doors, taking in city skyline views and the verdant expanse of Marrickville Golf Course. A sky-lit vaulted ceiling provides a captivating centrepiece in the open-plan lounge and dining space, competing for attention with the designer stone and polyurethane kitchen.
Picturesque parklands and the Cooks River are a short stroll down the road, and Dulwich Hill Station is within walking distance. The property provides easy access to Sydney’s cycleway network and is close to Marrickville’s small bars and restaurants, tapping into the best of the bustling inner west from a quiet, leafy setting.
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the main with ensuite
• State-of-the art bathrooms featuring wall-hung vanities, concealed cisterns, freestanding bath and integrated storage
• Wrap-around balcony offering multiple outdoor living zones with city and treetop views
• Designer kitchen with stone breakfast bench, integrated appliances and full-height, finger-pull cabinetry
• Wide, European oak floorboards
• Oversized internal laundry offering additional storage space
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Attention to detail throughout, from the double block-out and privacy roller blinds, to the LED push-touch switches and downlights
• Set within a beautifully landscaped development with strong street-appeal
• Elevator access directly into a secure garage, with two parking spaces, plus storage rooms
• Outgoings: Strata Levies $586.52 per quarter
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|