Property ID: 17228212
At the gateway to the CBD, this two-bedroom apartment offers a sought-after blend of city convenience and spaciousness.
There’s ample room for entertaining in the open-plan lounge and dining space, with adjoining U-shaped kitchen. The connecting study or sunroom, with full-width, floor-to-ceiling windows, and generous balcony, provide valuable additional living space. Both bedrooms enjoy balcony access and an elevated outlook, with glass sliding doors inviting a wonderful amount of natural light.
Set in a neat-and-tidy contemporary complex, the apartment is a three-minute walk from Redfern Station and at the heart of Redfern’s burgeoning small bar and caf scene.
• Registered car space
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite in main bedroom
• Well-presented kitchen with dishwasher
• Immaculate main bathroom with bath and shower
• Internal walk-in laundry
• Heated indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and spa
• Unit Size: 129sqm total area
• Strata Levies $976.55 per quarter, Council Rates $213.20 per quarter, Water Rates $174.21 per quarter
|Building / Floor Area||129 sqm|
|Land Area||2,843.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|