Property ID: 16975072
Prepare to be impressed by this well-built double storey family residence situated in the heart of Rouse Hill. This home is nestled in a quiet and peaceful street, yet well within reach of local shopping centres including The Rouse Hill Village, The Rouse Hill Town Centre, medical centres, high quality schools, public transport including bus stops within walking distance and the future North-West Railway Link, parks and sporting fields.
- Four comfortable sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, the main offering a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite
- A selection of lounge & dining areas, including a large formal lounge room upon entrance, a formal dining area and an informal combined lounge/dining area
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
- Two bathrooms and a separate toilet on the lower level
- Double garage with internal access
- Generous sized low maintenance backyard with a paved entertaining area and a large grassed area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Laundry with external access
Surrounded by a family other family homes, this loving house will suit a growing family, empty nesters or could be a perfect opportunity for an investor looking to secure in a rapidly growing area!
With all of this and more, this opportunity will not last long! For more information, or to inspect the property contact Raza Khan today on 0424 813 318.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$623 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|