Property ID: 18021391
“Juandah Plains” is approximately 22 radial kms NE of Wandoan and approximately 190km to Roma; the largest cattle selling centre in Australia.
“Juandah Plains” has had an extensive development plan with the current owners since 1978. The property is 5332 hectares (GHPL) consisting of a mix of land and soil types, including brigalow, box, open forest and softwood scrub. This supports a combination of improved pastures including silk sorghum, wynn cassia, buffel, medics, stylos, burgundy bean, bisset creeping blue grass, premier digiteria and desmanthus.
- Average rainfall of 568mm via historical records kept by owners of the property since 1954
- Stock water via two electric bores, plus frontage to Bungaban Creek and numerous turkeys nests and troughs located throughout the place
- 20 paddocks leading into a laneway network with smaller holding paddocks near the stockyards and homestead
- Very decent set of steel stockyards, 12 years old with a 7 way draft, shaded and concreted work area over RPM air hydro crush, calf cradle, steel loading ramp and overhead sprinkler system. The yards are simple to operate for 1 or 2 people.
- Modern homestead with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, office, cold room, meat house, store room, and double garage.
- Workers cottage (in liveable condition) with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Steel frame machinery shed and workshop (approx. 695 square metres) has concrete to part of it and a giant loft with plenty of storage room. The attached grain shed (approx. 450 square metres) has a full concrete floor with a 1200 tonne capacity and access to drive a road train through it.
- “Juandah Plains” has historically run a conservative 1500 head in all seasons including breeders and progeny with the ability to increase numbers in favorable seasons. Currently the property is very lightly stocked with agistment.
- Previously had 770 hectares under cultivation but their is opportunity to increase this.
- Sold on a WIWO with extensive list of plant and equipment but no stock
The vendors have purchased elsewhere and are ready to hand over the reins. Please contact Leon Christiansen at Raine & Horne Rural for a full Information Memorandum and to arrange a formal property inspection.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$220 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-67 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|