Property ID: 9065099
Immaculately presented and maintained, this established horse and cattle property is situated in the Christmas Creek valley. Set on over 363 acres, both the horse and cattle operations are returning an excellent profit, due to the quality of the improvements; water security and the management practices employed by the owners.
• Stable complex 1 – 19 stables (all 4m x 4m), concrete floor, power, water, wash bay, 2 feed rooms, tack room, kitchen/office, shower and toilet
• Stable complex 2 – 10 stables (all 6m x 6m),rubber lined, power and water
• 2 round yards – rubber lined; 8 horse walker; separate loading ramp and vet crush
• 31 steel spelling paddocks – all irrigated, with buffer lanes, lockable shelters, each approx. 1000m2
• 6 larger spelling paddocks – 1 to 8 acres 5 with shelters, electric fenced
• 10 spelling paddocks – averaging approx. acre each, 4 have shelters
Other infrastructure (all in excellent condition) includes a 7 bay machinery shed, hay shed and a set of steel cattle yards equipped with covered crush, head bail, scales, loading ramp and 4 way drafting pound.
There is approximately 100 acres of irrigated cultivation, subdivided into 12 paddocks for rotational grazing. Much soil reconditioning has been undertaken with chicken litters and Natumin and many soil tests completed. The success of such practices can be seen in the live cattle weights achieved.
The property has 3 separate water systems in place with contingencies for each.
• Submersible pump on Christmas Creek fills a turkey’s nest to irrigate all cultivation
• 38ha water allocation from creek
• 2 equipped bores + 3 dams and seasonal gullies
The four bedroom home is positioned overlooking the property with magnificent panoramic views up and down the valley.
• All bedrooms have built ins and ensuites. Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with spa
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Office + media room with screen and sound system
• Media room with sound system and data projector
• Entertainment area with full size kitchen and bar area, toilet and shower – open out to pool area
• Full length verandahs, front and back
• Salt water pool with adjoining store room
Contact the agent for a comprehensive Information Memorandum.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||1|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|