Property ID: 10472169
Showcasing this rare & exceptional offering with a fully renovated main house & featuring the Vale Studio, comprising of two separate & fully self- sustaining eco- friendly studio complexes, with breathtaking, one of a kind district views across the Southern Highlands.
The property provides you with a multitude of options from an escape from the intensity of city life, with total privacy, space and the opportunity for a more rural and relaxed lifestyle conveniently located just minutes into Mittagong & Bowral’s town centres while just over an hour’s drive to & from Sydney.
Sitting amongst 44 acres consisting of 4 fully fenced paddocks, damn, cattle crush and agistment potential you will find:
- Five large bedrooms all with built-ins. Master with private access to wrap around balcony, Ensuite and Walk In Robe.
- Two recently renovated and modern bathrooms
- Fully renovated chef’s kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances including cook top & two ovens, built in coffee machine and built in deep fryer, stone benchtops and kitchen island.
- Open- plan living & dining areas with timber pitched ceilings & polished timber flooring.
around balcony providing a real connection with the outdoors and showcasing the stunning views, perfectly framed by beautiful timber sliding doors. cycle ducted heating and cooling throughout the home.
- Slow combustion fire place set against stone feature wall with reverse
- Four car garage, ideal for machinery storage with insulated cool room as well
- Beautiful outdoor area with established gardens & veggie patch with stone wood fired pizza oven!
- Huge open- plan space with top of the world district views.
- Professionally installed ballet bamboo sprung flooring, currently being used as a yoga & martial arts centre.
- Potential for many uses STCA, as it has been built & insulated to modern house standards.
- Three extra large, modern bathrooms two including sound proofed change rooms with radiator heating & third bathroom fully compliant to disabled access standards. Again could be a number of different uses, STCA.
Both studios are totally off the grid, eco- friendly and self-sustaining structures with solar power panelling, extra insulation, with a backup generator. 2 × 10,000 litre water tanks, and bottle gas hot water. In addition to the studios there are viewing decks, bush walking trails, BBQ and camp fire areas all to enjoy the great outdoors and the one of a kind views.
Inspection is a must to appreciate the magnificence of what this property has to offer.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|