Property ID: 16056934
Presenting this architecturally designed master-built home ideally located just minutes from Mittagong’s town centre, a short drive over to Bowral & access to the Highway to & from Sydney. This stunning light-filled modern home is open plan living at its best with views from almost every window & is finished to the highest of levels of tradesmanship, with nine foot ceilings, custom built kitchen, rustic stonewashed timber floors & many more attractive features listed below:
- Four generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins, the master with a large walk-in robe.
- Three custom-built bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling, the main with free-standing bath, two of which are ensuites, plus a powder room.
- Modern custom-fitted kitchen with ceaserstone bench tops, soft close drawers, integrated dishwasher, double 600mm side by side electric ovens & a 900mm Bosch gas cook top along with a huge walk-in pantry.
- Large open-plan living & dining areas off the kitchen which also flow outside to the covered alfresco entertaining area.
- A huge media room with twelve foot high ceilings to create a true cinema experience.
- Fully insulated with a ducted reverse cycle three zone A/C system to keep you at the right temperature all year round.
- Outdoor inclusions include a tiled alfresco area, stone -featured planter box out front, terraced retaining walls, 5000ltr water tank, gravelled areas with stepping stones all set on a low maintenance 801sqm block.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|