Property ID: 11172552
Melford, circa 1920, is one of Bowral’s quintessential original grand homes standing proud after almost 100 years. Solid brick with cement render & original bespoke features. This iconic home has been finished with the exquisite detail of the arts & crafts movement of the early 20th Century. This is a solid & significant home built to stand the test of time.
Recently revived it is set for another 100 years. The home sits on one acre with many old growth trees & is an exceptional offering.
With its elevated position in the heart of Old Bowral it has spectacular panoramic views.
The property includes:
• An elegant cherry wood paneled entrance vestibule
• Two large central rooms that form the focal point for the lifestyle this home begs to offer
• An authentic country kitchen gives Panoramic views through old growth Deciduous tree tops
• One residential wing (parent retreat) with 2 bedrooms, a library (3rd Bedroom) & 2 bathrooms
• Another wing of 3 small rooms plus bathroom to use as bedrooms, offices or snugs
• A third self contained wing an ensuite bedroom & siting room
• A mud room entry with laundry & bathroom
• A sunroom overlooking Bowral
• A separate outbuilding containing workshop & 2 car carport
• An entertaining outbuilding with sauna, bathroom, kitchen & built in BBQ.
• A professionally designed garden with stone terraced walls, decks & garden staircases.
• A broad viewing deck for alfresco dining options.
All this close to Bowral CBD, the Cherry tree & Mt Gibraltar walks.
Please contact Matthew Anstee 0400 555 088 or Lynette Anstee 0415 508 457 to arrange an inspection.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||258|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|