Property ID: 10870902
Resting high & proud on over half an acre of prime Burradoo estate- this Master Built, tranquil brick veneer cottage is surrounded by an easy upkeep garden with a beautiful array of native & deciduous trees. A north to rear aspect, set amongst premium properties – this elegant home will be perfect for many potential owners – families & downsizers take note.
• 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-ins, high ceilings & garden views
• Master complete with walk-in robe & access to external sun room
• Combined kitchen/dining with vaulted ceilings plus SC Fire
• Skylights & floor to ceiling windows guarantee light filled rooms
• Spacious & functional kitchen has island bench & breakfast bar plus loads of storage space
• Roomy lounge/living area boasts a beautiful open fire along with r/c aircon to keep you cosy in those cooler months
• Large laundry area also includes 2nd bathroom & mud room
• Built to last with exquisite timber & joinery work – superb quality at every turn
• Driveway provides easy side access to rear of property – XL-sized double garage/workshop along with a wonderful courtyard & sunny yard for entertaining
• Large 2518sqm easy care lot
Centrally located in the renowned Burradoo premium zone – close to prestigious schools, transport & recreation options – this fabulous property is an opportunity not to be missed.
Don’t delay on this one – see OPEN HOME GUIDE or contact BRENDAN WATSON now on 0406 397 397 or [email protected] to find out more.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|