$525,000 - $575,000
Get OUT of the Rental Rat Race IN a Cruisy Village
Property ID: 17405393
- Saturday 29 July at 10:30AM to 11:00AM
- Saturday 05 August at 10:30AM to 11:00AM
Break free from the rental rat race by acquiring this fantastic value 4 bedroom home in Cambewarra at a brilliant entry level price. By possibly taking advantage of the “First Home Buyers Assistance Scheme” (More info at http://www.osr.nsw.gov.au/grants/fhba) the “Great Aussie Dream” could be finally realised on this generous-sized quarter acre block, all in a quiet street & charming village.
- Rendered brick & colorbond roofed home on a very generous 1054m2 of land
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2/3 living areas & lock up garage
- Large & comfortable main bedroom, well away from the others that looks onto the rear yard
- Three good sized remaining bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Fantastic sunny, screen enclosed alfresco area at rear with stained timber floor & funky wooden bench/bar – Great for entertaining
- Lovely kitchen with gas & elec. cooking, d/w & pantry that leads onto family/dining with combustion fire place
- The bathroom has both a shower & bath with convenient separate toilet
- Lock up garage with large concrete pad to the side for extra parking – Perfect for the boat, caravan or extra car
- Laundry is off the rear of the garage with easy access to the sunny rear yard & clothes line
- Massive north facing & enclosed back yard that is great for the kids – with garden shed & handy side access
- Easy 600m walking distance to the village with general store, post office & the public school & with parks even closer
- Not far from the famous Cambewarra Lookout & local quality wineries & vineyards
The unique village of Cambewarra is nestled into the foothills of Cambewarra Mountain & surrounded by pristine farmland. This lovely village is the ideal place for families or to get away from it all, with easy access to the beautiful south coast and hinterland. Fresh air, local wineries, pristine beaches, walking tracks, rock-climbing & bush walking, shopping, schools, restaurants & cafes are all here on your doorstep & is only 9km to Nowra, 17 km to Berry & 16 km to Kangaroo Valley.
Great for the small family & the entertaining of friends & relos, this is very well priced home that will suit the first home buyer, empty nester or investor!
For more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]