Property ID: 18034785
Presenting this rare & exceptional offering, “Sunnyside,” set on fifty cleared, lush acres with an ideal northerly aspect & uninterrupted district views towards Bowral. The property consists of a solid three bedroom, homestead-like house with nine foot ceilings, open fireplaces, large front veranda, garaging, horse stables plus a tack room, with seven small paddocks surrounding the house, plenty of water & four large front paddocks, all with dams & bore water also available, located just minutes into Bowral & just over an hour each way, to & from Sydney.
- Three good sized bedrooms, the main with stunning views.
- One large two- way bathroom.
- Bright & recently upgraded kitchen with electric cook top & oven.
- Formal dining room off the kitchen.
- Good sized lounge room, also with stunning views out over the property.
- Two fire places plus Nubo heating units, all keep you warm on those cold winter nights.
- Family room at the rear of the house.
- Seven small paddocks, all with water.
- Four large paddocks, all with dams.
- Bore water feed trough.
- Stables 15.2m long x 10.2m wide with three boxes & a large tack (feed) room.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||203|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|