$1,495,000 - $1,595,000
Hampton House & Cottage - On Bowral's Doorstep
Property ID: 17360547
- Saturday 29 July at 12:45PM to 01:30PM
- Saturday 05 August at 12:45PM to 01:30PM
Welcome to “Hampton House” a wonderfully positioned & styled home, with an additional self-contained cottage, located in the Heart of the Southern Highlands – Burradoo. This mini-estate comes complete & without another cent to spend. It is perfectly tucked away down a secret lane in a wonderfully sunny & private position, yet it is conveniently situated close to the brilliant town of Bowral with all that it has to offer!
- Beautiful “Hampton” styled home with the addition of a lovely guest house – Totaling 33 squares approx.
- Magnificent private position, over 90 metres from road with the perfect northerly aspect
- A sum of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms 4 living areas & Undercover parking
The Main Home:
- Large main bedroom with ensuite & an array of robes
- Three remaining bedrooms upstairs – two with built-ins
- 2nd main bathroom upstairs, separate toilet, plus a 3rd convenient powder room on the lower level
- Three wonderful living areas which includes the most beautiful & inviting sunroom with 11ft ceilings
- Stunning main living room with cosy fire which leads onto the dining area
- Immaculate French provincial kitchen with marble benches, quality Smeg & Miele appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, d/w & pull-out pantries
- The most gorgeous & warm sun-baked north facing verandahs on both levels.
- Reverse cycle air-con, Foxtel, town water & gas, good access to wifi etc.
- Rear alfresco courtyard area with open pergola, could easily be covered & enclosed to make a functional conservatory or additional outdoor living area for balmy summer nights
The Guest House/Cottage:
- Great sized living area which includes a country style kitchenette
- Large main bedroom with french doors
- Brilliant modern bathroom with quality fittings & floor to ceiling tiling
- Bonus of an extra room – Could be used as a large dressing room, studio room or office
- Undercover carport at rear
- Can achieve up to $350 per night for short term accomm.
- This beautifully styled home & guest house can also include most of the stunning furniture & decor, as part of the purchase, if required
- Sunny north facing aspect with manicured “Peter Fudge” design landscaped garden & privacy hedging.
- Walking distance or short drive to private schools of Burradoo & the town of Bowral – with its wonderful array of quality shopping, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, cinema, hospital & public schools
This is an exceptional opportunity to both live in your newly loved home with the bonus of additional income from the detached guest house, or, the perfect place for extended family & friends to visit & stay over!
For more information on this fantastic property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected] or Peter Williams on 0477 555 055 or [email protected]