Property ID: 17069673
Presenting this light filled raised north facing home set on an acre & a half is a unique offering which would be ideal for an extended family with its five bedrooms, four bathrooms & two kitchens the house has the flexibility to divide into separate homes all under the one roof or could also be used as a rental to subsidise your income. Set in prestigious Burradoo on minutes to Bowral this exceptional offering does not come along often.
- Five very generous bedrooms with built-ins the master with an adjoining study or could be used as a walk-in.
- Four bathrooms two as ensuites.
- Two kitchens at either end of the home.
- Large open plan sunken lounge & dining rooms with an open fire place.
- Family room that flows out onto a new timber deck that looks out over pristine & private back yard.
- Along with the fire place there is central gas heating and hydronic panel heaters in all rooms.
- New double garage with internal access & side access to the back yard & large multiple shedding.
- Established private gardens completes set on a level 5,413 block.
|Building / Floor Area||332 sqm|
|Land Area||5,413.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||5|