Property ID: 17087590
Built by the curators of the Royal Botanic Gardens in 1888 this unique abode has undergone a remarkable transformation that marries Victorian grandeur with contemporary living.
This classically refined residence of distinction is immersed in enchanted gardens.
Features include but are not limited to:
• an expansive layout providing defined living and dining areas
• an easy outdoor flow to an oasis of supreme peace and privacy
• a clever design capturing garden views and all entertaining areas from every aspect
• granite kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances including dishwasher
• distinct one bedroom coach house with ensuite and upstairs studio/residence
• a private mezzanine master suite with sunlit Juliet balcony
• polished floors enhanced through the use of high ceilings and skylights
• automated double lock-up garage, walk-in wardrobes
• original characteristics, fireplace, leadlight glazing, ornate ceilings with Rosetta Stone
This property is located within minutes to an array of cafes, railway and bus stations, easily accessible to Sydney’s Newtown/Inner West Suburbs, CBD, Airport, Hurstville and St George beaches.
*Agent declares interest
|Building / Floor Area||186 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$618 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||49 %|