Property ID: 18168700
Just a few moments from Lake Albert waterway and Country Golf Club, this light drenched home occupies an expansive 1125sqm allotment; with an unbeatable indoor/outdoor connection and flexible floor plan, it ticks all the boxes and will appeal to a wide audience. Featuring an abundance of living with formal lounge & dining, casual meals, rumpus & media room, plus spacious alfresco overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool.
- Master with ensuite, built-in robes & French doors to a deck with views
- The outside entertaining features an in-ground pool with pergola and built-in kitchen
- The Jarrah timber staircase leads up to a media room with large deck and views of Lake Albert & Golf course.
- Family kitchen includes stone benchtops, dishwasher & electric oven & cooktop
- All bedrooms have large built-in robes
- Downstairs features a rumpus room with the addition of a wine cellar & storage zone
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, wood fire
- Double lock-up garage with auto access, storage zone for a caravan/ski boat or other toys.
- Additional features include – security system, Solar power(4 kilowatt), three separate entertainment decks.
A fantastic family lifestyle awaits, peaceful yet just moments to the playground that is Lake Albert.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|