Property ID: 17991396
Showcasing period traits of its c1920s origins, this classic red brick property occupies a highly enviable location and provides an exceptional family home. Its central setting has easy access to schools, cafes, shopping and attractions in the CBD.
- Spacious layout with separate living and dining
- Timber kitchen with s/s smeg gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- Three oversized bedrooms, 4th bedroom option/2nd living
- Three way bathroom, large laundry
- Ceilings have period detail, timber flooring, lead light windows, picture rails & fretwork
- Ducted cooling & ducted gas heating
- North facing rear yard with entertaining area
- Rear lane access to four car garage, additional storage shed
- Impressive 727sqm block with 18.3m frontage
- Scope for further improvements as others have done nearby.
A rare offering on many levels, contact Mathew Longmore 0407 100892 and book an inspection time.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|