Property ID: 18334360
Your search for small acreage living is over, you will not find another rural allotment within 20min of Wagga as well set up as this private paradise!
Ideally suited to a horse enthusiast or hobby farmer Summerset Park’ offers the perfect balance of country living in a convenient location.
Fully renovated, the impressive five bedroom home highlights;
- Generous open plan kitchen with ample storage, bench space and two breakfast bars
- Polished timber floorboards throughout creating a warm atmosphere
- Spacious carpeted bedrooms, each with built in robes plus an additional home office area
- Family friendly open plan living/dining
- Extensively serviced with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, slow combustion fireplace and eco-friendly solar hot water system
- Sunny front deck as well as an over-sized outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the generous rear yard
- The tree-lined property is 29 acres in size featuring seven paddocks, each with water serviced by a central lane-way
- The list of impressive improvements continues with a 20×7m (approx.) powered workshop, six stables, chicken coop, hay shed, machinery shed, cattle yards, day yards & round yard
- The property is serviced by town water with an additional 100,000L underground tank and 4x 7,500L tanks to service the lawns/gardens
This exceptional property is well worth an inspection and will not last on the market long!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|