Property ID: 18613159
This red brick central property offers a great opportunity to secure a location that is in high demand. Featuring high ceilings, leadlight windows & timber floors, this property has loads of potential.
- Renovated federation bathroom with clawfoot bath & freestanding vanity
- Three bedrooms, two queen size and a sleep out
- Inviting lounge and eat-in style kitchen
- Three reverse cycle air-conditioning units & gas heating
- The rear yard is a blank canvas and includes rear lane access & partially built double garage
- Excellent scope for creative design to add tremendous value.
Inner city lifestyle of restaurants, cafes and set in the popular hospital precinct.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|