Property ID: 17981924
Exuding classic charm, this appealing property offers a perfect blend of period features and modern day comforts. It promises enviable ease of living, positioned opposite Kildare Catholic College and a stroll to a selection of everyday conveniences.
- Two living areas plus a retreat/guest quarters or 4th bedroom option
- Timber kitchen features gas cooking, dishwasher, an abundance of bench & cupboard space
- High decorative ceilings, picture rails, ornate fireplace & mantel
- Master bedroom complete with built-in robes, ensuite & r/c air-conditioning
- Ducted evaporative cooling & ducted gas heating
- Pergola entertaining overlooks the inviting rear yard.
- Garden shed, cubby house, rear lane access & veggie patch.
Additional features include timber shutters, built-in robes to all bedrooms, 3 toilets & a tandem single carport.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|