Property ID: 16913450
Held in the same ownership since new, the opportunity now presents itself for new owners to secure this prime piece of industrial property in the heart of Yamba’s Industrial Estate.
• Total building area of 860m2
• Land Area 1690m2
• Convenient 2 street frontage
• Ample parking at the front of the property
• Full brick and color bond structure
• 3 Secure long term tenants in place
• 3 phase power throughout
• 2 vacant adjoining units with areas of 170m2 and 110m2 ready for you to make your own or lease out
• Returns $46692 gross per annum with existing 3 tenants in place
• Potential to return in excess of $70,500 gross per annum if 100% let that’s an 8% gross return !
Unit 1 has an area of 240m2 and a current long term tenant in place on a lease until 2018 with an option to extend into 2021. Rent paid is $1682 per month.
Unit 2 has an area of 170m2 and a current long term tenant in place who has been there since the building was first built. Rent paid is $1009 per month.
Unit 3 has an area of 170m2 and a tenant in place until 2019. Rent paid $1200 per month.
Unit 4 has an area of 170m2 and is ready and waiting for you to either lease it out or utilise it yourself. With an office area, mezzanine loft storage space and 4m high clearance roller door this versatile space is easily adapted to suit your business needs.This space was previously leased at $1091 per month.
Unit 5 – has an area of 110m2 is ready and waiting for you to either lease it out or utilise it yourself. An open space with 4m high clearance roller door any business will be well suited here. This space was previously leased for $900 per month.
Invest or occupy now and reap the rewards long into the future.
Don’t delay, take advantage of this rare opportunity to secure your own industrial premises as opportunities like this one don’t come along often.
|Building / Floor Area||860 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|