This exemplary free flowing, light- filled and stylishly designed townhouse is peacefully located in a small boutique style complex walking distance to all conveniences.
Showcasing 2 large bedrooms, main bedroom includes, ensuite bathroom, walk in robe and private balcony. Superb timber kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless-steel appliances. Generous open plan living with soaring high ceilings, flowing out onto a sunny north facing courtyard- ideal for entertaining.
Construction: Full brick
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Bathroom facilities: includes a full size bathtub
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Parking: Double lock up garage (plus storage) with direct internal access to townhouse
Heating or Cooling: Yes
Leichhardt/Lilyfield Suburb profile:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 – 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka “Little Italy” is home to Sydney’s finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema’s on Norton St.
• Leichhardt’s Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||195|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|