Displaying the size and layout of a one-bedroom apartment, this impressively proportioned studio delivers a fresh inner west pad complemented by a location that’s central to all the attractions that make Leichhardt such a great place to live. It features a flexible design that makes it a breezy and easycare home with smartly presented interiors, lots of natural light and a private setting within the architectural ‘Leichhardt Green’ community.
• Separate bedroom area privately set behind sliding panels
• Generously proportioned with a bright open plan design
• Large covered balcony that captures an elevated district outlook
• Quality modern kitchen and stainless-steel gas appliances
• Designer bathroom, internal laundry plus security entrance
• Air-conditioning, polished flooring and crisp modern decor
• Access to an outdoor swimming pool and communal BBQ area
• Walk to the light rail, Marketplace shops and Norton Street’s cafes
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$728 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|