Solid income return. Ideal for Investors, Developers & Superannuation funds
A rare and prized opportunity with outstanding potential, this solid brick complex of six apartments is ideally located in the heart of the Inner West, just a brief stroll to Dulwich Hill’s cafes, dining and shopping amenities and only 9km approx from Sydney CBD. Set on 536sqm of land, this boutique complex is well presented with many tasteful appointments and all units are currently tenanted and earning excellent returns. The property represents a value-packed chance to capitalise on a substantial income generating asset earning excellent cashflow.
• 6 X two-bedroom apartments to be sold in one line
• Solid growth and rental scope with good annual returns
• Fresh & bright interiors, featuring polished parquetry & timber floors
• On-site parking includes four car spaces at the rear of the building
• Each apartment comes with a balcony and bathroom with full bathtub
• Potential to further update apartments and increase rental yield
• Easy level walk to village shops, eateries and cafes
• Local schools, leafy parklands and recreation facilities close by
Suburb Profile: Dulwich Hill, 2203
Dulwich Hill is a residential suburb in the Inner West of Sydney; 9 kilometres south-west of the Sydney CBD. This suburb is serviced by several major bus routes, a brand-new light rail line and a railway station. Dulwich Hill is all about prime positioning.
It is conveniently located close to the city centre and airport. It is walking distance to premier inner west suburbs of Summer Hill and happening Marrickville.
The area and surrounds have gained a reputation as an ideal place to live for its excellent lifestyle amenities & cultural diversity.
Adding to the area’s popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$685 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|