In a quiet cul-de-sac street, this beautifully crafted north facing home encapsulates not only style and quality, but also comfort and functionality with generous proportions and a plethora of architectural highlights.
Lifestyle personified, this freestanding rebuilt easy care home is around the corner to cafes, parklands and the light-rail, and a stroll to Norton Street, amplifying convenience for the busy working family. Further features;
• Dual living areas with home theatre surround sound, 3m ceilings providing separation as well as sweeping indoor – outdoor layout great for entertaining.
• Stunning kitchen design with 40 mm Caesar stone benches, ILVE gas cooker , dual draw dishwasher and island bench/breakfast bar.
• Two immaculate and spacious bathrooms with great quality and style featuring heated flooring
• Four oversized bedrooms with built-ins and the master with walk in robe and ensuite. An Abundance or storage including an integrated shed and attic
• High quality Bi fold stacker doors and servery windows with stone bench leading to the porch and landscaped garden.
• Zoned ducted A/C, ceiling fans, gas bayonets in and outside, concealed cupboards, electric dormer windows and city skyline views to boot.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|