Totally reinvented and reinstated, this triple fronted federation home has been rejuvenated with quality craftsmanship and finishes to create a well thought out home that flows easily between the indoor and outdoor areas.
Located in a quiet tree-lined street, the home could easily placate a second story addition to capitalise on this prized lifestyle location.
• Quality and spacious kitchen with 900ml stovetop and outlook over the garden
• Open plan lounge and dining areas with 3m high ceilings and ample light
• Generous master bedroom with ornate features, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Large modern bathrooms, one with tub and both with under-floor heating
• Beautiful and private manicured garden yard, lock up garage with laundry
• Wide American oak floors, ducted air-conditioning unit and separate gas water systems
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||155|
|Median Rental Price||$820 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|