A warm and inviting lifestyle retreat brimming with light and character, this late-Victorian charmer (c1880) exudes timeless appeal and offers enhanced interiors with exciting scope to personalise in a great location less than 10 minutes from the CBD. With its hallmark details and cottage ambience, the property is quintessential Rozelle, includes a northerly courtyard garden with established flowering trees and is only moments to Easton Park and the delights of Darling Street.
• Single level design offering separate living and dining areas
• Extensive original blackbutt flooring and vintage fireplaces
• Neat and tidy kitchen, rear bathroom and attached laundry
• Two bedrooms including one opening out to the backyard
• Leafy rear garden with level lawn and lock-up storage shed
• Wide side-of-house access and subfloor storage/wine cellar
• Generous attic space offers potential for conversion (STCA)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?