Well presented one bedroom apartment in a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac. Short walk to both Ashfield, Summer Hill train station and Ashfield Park.
Located towards the rear of the block, and on the first level, this apartment has plenty of light.
- new modern designer kitchen with gas cooking
- parquetry flooring throughout
- spacious bedroom
- freshly painted
- flyscreens throughout
- neat bathroom with shower over bath
- small balcony off living area
- off-street allocated car space
- large built in linen cupboard
- separate ground floor secure storage room
- shared laundry room
12 month lease
Pets not permitted
!! PLEASE NOTE THAT AT OPENS, MASKS MUST BE WORN AND WE ALL MUST ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES !!
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||313|
|Median Rental Price||$418 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|