Positioned in one of Glebe’s most vibrant & desirable pockets, this character-filled terrace has been updated with a large kitchen and new appliances showcases a low maintenance city fringe lifestyle, whilst exuding period features and capturing a certain country charm. Conveniently situated just a short stroll to buzzing local cafes, bars & eateries, cosmopolitan Glebe Point Road just moments away, with plenty of schools & Sydney University nearby, as well as regular bus & light rail services into the CBD.
The Property features:
- Bright new kitchen with new appliances and ample cupboard space opening onto a new large private sunny deck
- Separate large lounge and dining room
- Newly painted throughout
- Flexible floor plan with two large bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Separate self contained bedroom with living/rumpus and updated bathroom on the lower level
- Paved rear courtyard with easy to maintain garden, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- internal updated laundry, Side access
An opportunity not to be missed. A large property in a sought after location.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$798 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|