Fabulous opportunity for renovators, investors and owner occupiers looking to create a family home or capitalise on this blank canvas. Freestanding, single level with a brick faade set on 223sqm of land. Currently consisting of two bedrooms, lounge room, kitchen and out-door bathroom/laundry in need of immediate repair! Good floor plan at the front with some original period features worth retaining, whilst the back section of the home needs to be opened up and updated with a new kitchen and re-positioned bathroom/laundry. Perfectly positioned in a wide, quiet street directly opposite the Park.
- Blank canvas on 223sqm land parcel approx.
- Ideal family location – short walk to the new Lewisham light rail, Lewisham train station, buses, village shops, selection of good schools including Lewisham Public and Christian Brothers High
- Two double bedrooms, front bedroom with fireplace
- Separate living room with fireplace bordered by two sash windows
- Some imagination needed to open the back section of the house and install new kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Good size, private back yard backing onto neighbours tennis court (unlikely to be developed)
- Opposite Morton Park
- Great street and good part of Lewisham verging on Dulwich Hill, within close proximity to a range of quality schools and within 6km of the CBD
Water Rates: $232.35 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $382.95 per quarter approx.