In a quiet street, this renovated home is in an exciting location with a great local vibe and close to all things that makes the Inner West so popular. Well-presented throughout with scope to add one’s touches, the home has an open plan flow maximizing both space and light which leads to the private and picturesque garden and deck perfect for entertaining. A stroll to not only Petersham Shops, the property is close to both Dulwich Hill and Marrickville retail hubs with Parks, transport cafes and restaurants afoot.
• Modern gas kitchen with appliances and Caesar stone benches
• Two good size bedrooms, both with built-ins
• Privacy with both front and rear courtyards surrounded by garden
• Spacious living areas highlighting functionality and light with gas heating
• Good size bathroom with tub with scope to improve/increase space
See you at the open!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$760 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|