Oozing appeal with a significant 12m front, this lovingly maintained, double brick period home has much to boast about in terms of its lifestyle location, sheer quality and 2 lots evenly divided over the 360sqm block.
Prepare to be surprised and impressed by its period features combining well with easy-care living and manicured gardens creating a quiet and tranquil retreat.
• Open plan lounge/dining area overlooking rear veranda and garden below
• Spacious, modern kitchen and very large family sized pristine bathroom with spa bath
• Oversized master bedroom with 1 of 4 stunning fireplaces, walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
• Additional study room, secure carport for 3 cars, large powered garden shed
• 12 foot high ceilings, polished Kauri floorboards, gas outlet & air conditioning
• Fantastic location with Summer Hill, Norton Street and Market Town easily accessible on foot plus the convenience of Petersham pool & park, Lewisham railway station, Taverners Hill light rail and Fort Street selective school all within a 5 minute walk. No car required if living at this location.
Perfect for families with guaranteed growth considering the ability to build two homes (STCA).
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|