Tucked away in a quiet section of George Street, only a stone’s throw away from Marketplace shopping centre with a Woolworths, banks and popular shops!
Downstairs, there is a double height hallway which leads into an open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
The lounge/dining opens on to private and secure rear courtyard and an undercover area to enjoy all year round entertaining.
• The kitchen is adjacent and has a Bosch induction cooktop, electric oven, Miele dishwasher and fitted microwave.
• There is a handy toilet downstairs adjacent to the laundry that comes with a fitted washer and dryer.
• Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms. The king-sized master bedroom includes a modern ensuite and walk-in robe with ample hanging, drawer and shoe storage.
• The second bedroom, also includes a built-in robe and modern shutters with a sunny outlook.
• There is also a separate bathroom and toilet to accommodate.
• There is also r/c air conditioning.
For inspection times please view our website at www.rh.com.au/adl
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||195|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|