- Two spacious bedrooms
- High ornate ceilings with timber floorboards throughout
- Updated kitchen flowing to the dining area
- Spacious living to entertain your friends
- Updated bathroom with shower
- Grassed backyard with clothesline & shed
- Side access with freestanding workshop including laundry
- Generous Size
- Secure side access to property
- No Carpet
Perfectly nestled within a short stroll to Marrickville Train Station and Illawarra Road Woolworths, gorgeous park lands and local shops, restaurants and public transport.
Bond: Equivalent to Four Weeks Rent
Available Date: Now
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||195|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||280|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|