The perfect apartment for the discerning individual looking to capitalise on convenience, comfort and class.
This sun drenched northerly facing apartment in the heart of Dulwich Hill high street boasts:
• Larger than average kitchen with Smeg appliances and caesarstone bench tops
• Generous bedroom with oversized mirrored built-in wardrobe and balcony access
• Designer bathroom with rainfall shower head
• Entertainers balcony with breathtaking uninterrupted City & Balmain district views
• Separate enclosed laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security underground parking
• Metres to buses, light rail and Dulwich Hill Train Station
Entry is via Lewisham Street.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|