This bright and airy unit could be your next home. Meticulously updated for ultimate comfort and located in popular peninsula surrounded by good schools, parks, foreshores, amenities, community life at it’s best.
• 2 spacious bedrooms
• Built-ins in both bedrooms
• 44" kitchen benchtops and updated appliances
• 2 X dining areas ( including diner style eat in kitchen)
• Internal Laundry incorporated in kitchen
• Good size balcony with leafy outlook
• Distant city views from your living room
• Separate toilet and shower over bath
• Avoid allergies with the lovely floorboards
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large windows and open air feel all around
• Double lock up garage with rear lane access (check floor plan online)
• 40m to bus stop – straight to Sydney CBD, great Bus connections elsewhere
• Pet-friendly but subject to strata application
See if it’s suitable. Include in your “must inspect” list.
Lease for 12 months.
Move in by 20th July 2020.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|