This double brick freestanding Californian bungalow sitting on an impressive 490sqm block, has been recently renovated with impeccable finishes and is filled with natural light. The home boasts a brand new chef’s kitchen and has a wonderful free flowing layout. Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze with the Hamptons inspired undercover area which flows onto an expansive sunny level rear garden. Kids paradise – veggie patch and all!
Located in a quiet street this home is ready to be enjoyed and ultra convenient with well regarded schools, waterfront parks and Five Dock shopping village all just a short stroll away
Wow factors include:
• Brand new chef’s Kitchen with skylight and high end European appliances
• Sunlit Dining room that flows seamlessly to the outdoors
• Well scaled bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Brand new bathroom
• Hamptons inspired undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking lush garden, complete with kids play hub, veggie patch and paved bbq area
• Impressive level 490sqm block
• a/c, alarm system, seperate laundry.
• Located on a premier street in Five Dock with shops, cafes/restaurants and waterfront parks all just around the corner
• Opportunity to further capitalise with Architecturally designed plans for an extension and parking.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|