‘St Claire’ is a classic freestanding home that transports you to another era with its lovingly retained period detail and warm sense of tradition, charm and appeal. There’s ample opportunity to update the current residence or to extend further and create a delightful family haven that embraces both lifestyle and location. The property has been tightly held by the same family for 100 years and is now ready for a creative upgrade or redesign to give it a new lease on life.
• Set on the high side of one of Lewisham’s best leafy streets
• A beautiful character facade, front lawn and traditional porch
• Original fireplace, leadlight windows and high ornate ceilings
• A flexible layout features three bedrooms and a large sunroom
• Separate living and dining areas plus a basic kitchen
• A private backyard with grassed garden in leafy surrounds
• A great opportunity to acquire a period home and renovate to suit on 259.2sqm (approx)
• Stroll to the train station, light rail and Summer Hill village
Open for inspection: Wednesdays & Saturdays 12.30-1pm
Auction: On site Saturday 8 August 2020 at 2pm
James Montano 0435 870 180
Michela Di Pasquale 0416 041 551
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?