A stunning new free-standing home built 2020 showcasing stylish finishes throughout, this two-storey residence is a triumph of design and space. It has been cleverly conceived for ease of family living with light filled interiors, private outdoor spaces featuring herringbone tile pattern and a quiet position. The high-quality home is presented in superb condition and is located within footsteps to Norton’s café strip and acres of parkland that connect to the Bay Run and the Light Rail.
• Exceptional floorplan with an airy and open planned living space
• Smeg-appointed kitchen with induction cooktop and Caesar breakfast bar/Island bench
• Indoor/outdoor flow and easy maintenance back garden
• All three bedrooms are very good sized and fitted with custom wardrobes.
• Engineered timber floors, quality bathrooms with heated floor, high ceilings
• Ducted air-conditioning, CCTV, Smart home entry door and gas points inside and outside
• A peaceful street setting with plenty of residents’ parking available.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||195|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|