A light and airy inner west lifestyle comes with this smartly presented apartment that’s set in a quiet cul-de-sac close to all of the action in downtown Ashfield. It’s top floor position in a boutique brick complex gives it an elevated outlook over the area plus it is light filled throughout and ready to move in and enjoy. The buzz of local restaurants, cafes, the train station and Ashfield Mall’s major shopping amenities are just around the corner, adding even more appeal to this well-appointed property.
• A generous design with open plan living and dining areas
• Sunlit balcony that captures urban views over the district
• Two bedrooms include one with a large built-in wardrobe
• Neatly appointed kitchen with good storage and breakfast bar
• Good-sized full bathroom plus a shared laundry in the building
• In a quiet no-through road with street parking available
• Walking distance to Summer Hill’s village cafes and wine bars
James Montano 0435 870 180
Michela Di Pasquale 0416 041 551
Please note: Property is open by private appointment only.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|