Combining original features with present-day renovations, this is a delightful character filled freestanding bungalow showcasing timeless appeal and modern style throughout.
Just moments from the famous Bay Run, Russell Lea Infants School, city buses and shopping precincts, this superbly presented residence occupies one of the area’s most sought-after positions.
Other notable features include:
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins and open-plan living plus formal lounge
• Low maintenance family living with generous interiors
• Polished timber floors, leadlight windows, high ornate ceilings, air-con and fireplace
• Contemporary gas kitchen, dishwasher and stone benchtops with ample cupboard space
• Side driveway to lock-up garage, ample storage and laundry with WC
• Generous entertaining area adjoining sun-drenched garden with leafy surrounds
• Future potential to further extend and add value (STCA)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$833 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|