An ideal location, directly opposite the Highbury Preschool, Primary School and the Beckman Reserve. The 1976 solid brick residence is well positioned on the 710sqm corner allotment with two road frontage, with scope and space for further improvements.
The home offers Spanish Architectural styling, with tiled roof that has been restored in recent years.
The floor plan features:
- Three bedrooms, the main with built-in robes and ensuite bathroom.
- Formal living adjoining the meals/dining area.
- Galley kitchen with dishwasher, gas hot plates, oven, breakfast bar, pantry cupboard plus a walk-in pantry that has been converted into a bar for the formal lounge.
- Main bathroom with separate water closet.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans.
- Spacious rumpus room with outside access to the patio area.
- The laundry accesses another private alfresco area (also accessed from kitchen/meals).
Enjoy a dip or two over the Spring and Summer months, with the in-ground swimming pool and spa.
An honest residence that has been well loved over the years by one owner, and with some updating it will serve as the perfect family home for many years to come.
Further details: Tom Weston 0413 582 943
Registered Land Agent 214419
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|