Ideally located, this first floor spacious 2 bedroom unit with dual balconies and a stones throw to Ashfield Station is a must see.
• Two generous bedrooms both with large windows and built in robes, one with private balcony
• Open plan living and dining area with adjoining North-east facing balcony
• Modern kitchen, period full bathroom and large separate internal laundry
• Well maintained intercom security building, with easy access lock up garage
• Sought after location, close to Ashfield Station, Mall, parks and schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||253|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|