Situated in a quiet tree lined street, across from Ashfield Park is this freshly painted 2 bedroom unit, located on the top floor.
Perfectly positioned in the middle of both Haberfield and Ashfield, this property is minutes to schools, shops, transport as well as Haberfield and Ashfield’s popular eating strips.
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes, main with balcony
• Combined living/dining room
• Gas kitchen
• Internal laundry
• Large garage included
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our property is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been, unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||301|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|