Newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment located at the rear of a boutique strata block. Perfectly positioned just moments to Belmore village shops, cafes, and transport facilities with a choice of either bus or rail to the C.B.D.
– Open plan lounge and dining
– Two bedrooms
– New modern, well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
– A sparkling new bathroom with shower over bath.
– Internal laundry
– As new Carpets throughout and freshly painted.
– Short stroll to Belmore Station, Campsie shopping centre, Canterbury hospital, public and private schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
Belmore South Public School
|718 Canterbury Road Belmore NSW 2192||Primary||Government||0.53 km|
|All Saints Grammar Junior School||26-30 Etela Street Belmore NSW 2192||Combined||Non-Government||0.6 km|
All Saints Grammar
|31 Forsyth Street Belmore NSW 2192||Special||Non-Government||1.03 km|
Harcourt Public School
|5 First Avenue Campsie NSW 2194||Primary||Government||1.25 km|
Belmore Boys High School
|193 Burwood Road Belmore NSW 2192||Secondary||Government||1.33 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.