Great opportunity exists to secure this freestanding federation home with scope to update or extend for future capital growth.
• Three spacious bedrooms with high ornate ceilings and period details
• Spacious formal lounge room with original fireplace and polished floors
• Modern kitchen and bathroom, plus a separate laundry with second bathroom facilities
• A classic double brick period facade makes a great first impression
• Private backyard with lock-up garage and storage shed
• A rare opportunity to buy in this sought-after location
• Easy walking distance to parklands, restaurants, shops and Canterbury high and primary schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|