This 2 storey Victorian Terrace in a convenient location on the border of Newtown, offers a rare opportunity to untap this period gem to its former glory.
• Big and rambling freestanding terrace in need of lots of TLC
• Character features include high ceilings, fireplaces and northly views from the front balcony
• A separate, first floor 2 bedroom accommodation with own entrance
• Potential home plus income on a wide frontage 400sqm block with multiple parking
• Minutes to Stanmore Station, shops and Newington College
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|