Located in a premier tranquil setting on a 816sqm block, yet only minutes to shopping, bus services, Girrahween Park and vibrant cafe’ strip.
- Original 3 bedroom post federation home with loads of character and potential
- New carpets throughout
- Separate spacious formal lounge with balcony
- New kitchen with combined dining
- Period bathroom, internal laundry a
- Wide side driveway to a deep north facing rear yard with huge 2 brick lock up garages
Please Note: Internal photos may have been taken prior to current tenancy occupation and items pictured may not be included in the lease. Contact our Property Management Team on 02 9799 2999 for further details.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|