Nestled on a 727sqm parcel of land, this versatile family home enjoys a due north aspect with filtered views across Careel Bay. Tastefully refurbished, this beach house is ideally located in a tropical setting that is beautifully cool in the summer months and perfectly protected from harsh Southerlies. The dual level layout flows from both living rooms to the front and rear entertaining areas that are surrounded by well established lush green gardens bathed in all day sunshine. 11 Net Road is within easy reach of local schools, the village centre, city transport and local beaches – It’s all about the Avalon Beach Lifestyle !
• Private setting on a whisper-quiet road
• Bi-folds open lounge to an entertaining deck with Careel Bay views
• Contemporary CaesarStone kitchen; quality stainless steel appliances
• Two bedrooms and a newly renovated bathroom upstairs
• Ground level offers third bedroom, bathroom, laundry and a large second living area opens out on to a timber deck and level lawn
• Lime washed timber floors, ceiling fans, lock-up garage and well established landscape garden
• Protected alfresco terrace at the rear, fully enclosed & child-friendly
This home delivers the sought-after ‘Avalon Lifestyle’ in a lush tropical setting with the convenience of nearby amenities and local beaches.
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$563 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|