A whisper quiet cul-de-sac position, this charming single level family home is complimented by well-presented interiors and a versatile floor plan. The residence offers relaxing coastal ambiance, blending perfectly with its well-established landscape garden featuring a leafy outlook from every room. Enjoy this comfortable size block with level access and its desirable position with an easy walk to the shores of Pittwater’s Paradise Beach.
• Surrounded by multiple entertaining decks & courtyard terraces for all occasions
• 4 generous size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus home office /studio
• Large functional open-plan kitchen overlooking the rear garden and casual dining terrace, separately allocated dining room
• Spacious formal living area with pleasant outlook on to the sprawling level lawn & established landscaped garden
• Family room adjoining onto an entertaining bar area and guest accommodation
• Car accommodation for 2, storage shed
• Short walk to Hilltop café, restaurants & speciality shops
• Close to city transport, Paradise, Clareville and Avalon Beach
Perfect as a family home or as a relaxing weekender!
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||185|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|